Demigod, failed DotA clone ?

Go down

Demigod, failed DotA clone ?

Post by Secrets on Wed 20 May - 18:42

Demigod

the game is based just like DotA with more maps and limited to 10 heroes, its fun at the start but gets boring quickly since there's so limited heroes you can chose to play from. all in all i liked it myself and could this be the beginning of a new genre based on DotA ?
Secrets
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Demigod, failed DotA clone ?

Post by polt3r on Wed 20 May - 19:28

If you call that a fail clone just take a look at league of legends.. It's sooo cartoonish Very Happy, much like mickey mouse or alice in wonderlands lol (not to mention the fact that it's being developed by guinsoo lofl)
polt3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Secrets on Wed 20 May - 19:40

haha alright they failed even harder, but i like the fact that they tried and it looks good but its still lacks a lot of things.

but if they actually pay attention at the game and make Expansion packs in the future I think they actually can pull it through but as it is right now imo its a fail
Secrets
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Refleax on Wed 20 May - 20:25

Secrets wrote:haha alright they failed even harder, but i like the fact that they tried and it looks good but its still lacks a lot of things.

but if they actually pay attention at the game and make Expansion packs in the future I think they actually can pull it through but as it is right now imo its a fail

Well since they already failed in their first Demigod, a lot of players wouldn't give the expansion a second chance Razz.

But i do agree with you

Refleax
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down